Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Citizenship Application
Code:
1. What is your nation in the Empire? The Hessian Union

2. Is that your main nation on NationStates? If not, what is? Not sure if i really have a main nation, but my WA status is on Leratopia

3. Have you used any aliases on NationStates in the past? If so, please specify what they are or have been. I've had many nations, but the relevant ones are
Darmstadt, marburg and Kassel, Leratopia, Wintrauz, and Cumberland and the Red River.

4. Do you have a nation in the World Assembly? If so, what is the name of that nation? Yes, leratopia.

5. How did you hear about Hartfelden, and why did you decide to join? If you were sent a telegram, please specify which nation the telegram was sent from.
If you were invited by a friend, please specify the name of the friend. Been in the region in the past, I probably got an invite telegram back then, and wanted a
German region.

6. How long have you been in NationStates? Not sure TBH, probably a few years.

7. What are the past regions you have been in, if any? This one, Dawn, Happy Utopia, Right to Life, at least those are the ones I can recall, I've probably been in
more, especially the feeders, but i wasn't personally involved with them in a way that i can recall.

8. What other regions are you in currently, if any? Of the nations i use, Happy Utopia, and the East Pacific, but i'm not involved with the East Pacific at all,
i simply never bothered to move to a different region.

9. Have you ever been banned from another region? If so, what for? Not that I'm aware of.

10. Are you on our regional Discord server? If so, what is your Discord ID? If you're not, this is the link: https://discord.gg/kV9DEa9 Yes

Swear the following oath of citizenship:
I, Franz, do solemnly swear that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to His Majesty Kaiser Friedrich I, and to His Heirs and Successors, and that I shall
faithfully obey the constitution of Hartfelden and her laws as well as  fulfill my duties as a citizen.
Admin approval.
[Image: w8sEhEE.png]
Their Imperial Highness, Aav von Hartfelden, Prinz von Hartfelden, and Archduke of Rossmark.

They/Them

[Image: k5g5U0y.png]

His Imperial Majesty, Aurelius I, Emperor of the Ragerian Imperium, High King of Domlar, King of Arin, King of Haggir, King of Don, King of Fola, Grand Duke of Jorn, High Patrician of Kola, Chieftain of the Amir, Warmaster of Alaan, Baselius of Tol, Tsar of Ji, Samrat of Ayn, and Grand High Magistrate of Korrer.
Any posts I make should be taken as posts by any other user unless I use ***RED TEXT***, post as an Administrator, Minister of Foreign Affairs, or as President of the Bundestag. 
Accepted. Welcome back to Hartfelden.