Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Treaty of Alsace-Lorraine (2019)
Quote:
The Austro Hungarian Imperium
and
Hartfelden
do hereby agree to the following provisions, ratified as per their respective processes:

Article I
Statement of Friendship & Cooperation

1. The Austro-Hungarian Imperium and Hartfelden (‘the regions’) declare themselves to be friends in the eyes of the international community, and further proclaim that they shall defend one another’s interests as appropriate and practical.
  2. The regions shall send two members each to an intergovernmental panel (‘the panel’), which shall formally coordinate the joint efforts and projects of the regions.
  3. Citizens, in good criminal standing, from either region may request an ‘Allied Visa’ from the government of the respective region, which shall provide additional privileges of access on the Discord and forums of the respective region.
  4. Either region must inform the panel of any member of their region that has been convicted of a criminal offense under the relevant laws of that region, or those members that have been removed from the region for other reasons. Should that member be present in the other region, that region shall make all efforts practical in their respective laws to take action against that member should the conviction in question be relevant to cross-region conviction.
  5. The panel may form committees to report on joint legislative solutions that would be beneficial for the regions to have a common solution to. These reports shall not be binding on the region unless the Governments of both regions agree as such.

Article II
Cultural Exchange

1. The regions agree that their cultural events shall be open to all citizens of both regions, and, should it be required, shall provide access to a ‘Cultural Visa’. Those members of either region holding an ‘Allied Visa’ shall not be required to seek further visas for cultural events.
  2. The panel shall seek to coordinate at least one joint event a year, which will seek to join the communities of both regions in cultural celebrations for whichever event as determined by the panel. The panel may designate the relevant government members of either, or both, regions to aid in the hosting and management of said events.

Article III
Further Cooperation & Military Affairs

1. Should the Austro-Hungarian Imperium be attacked by any region or organisation, whether during war or otherwise, Hartfelden shall come to their defense.
    1. In turn, should Hartfelden face crisis during similar circumstances,  the duty of establishing an emergency military force shall befall the Austro-Hungarian Imperium. 
  2. The regions agree that their current governments are the only valid governments under this agreement. 
    1. Should either region face a coup, or other unlawful seizure of power, then the effects and benefits of this treaty will not be given to the unlawful government of the respective region. In a circumstance where one of the regions chooses to recognise the government other than the one which agreed to this agreement, this agreement shall be null and void. 
  3. Should the Austro-Hungarian Imperium establish a military force at any time, the panel may convene a special meeting of the governments of the regions to discuss an annex to this agreement outlining further cooperation.
  4. The panel may create annexes to this agreement with the backing of both regional governments, which may expand the scope of this agreement as required.

Article IV
Amendment and Ratification

1. This agreement shall go into effect after being ratified by both regions according to their respective processes.
  2. Amendments shall be achieved through unanimous agreement of the panel with the backing of both regional governments.
  3. Either region may withdraw from this agreement through formal notice being provided to the panel. 
    1. In such a circumstance, A1:S3-5 and A2 shall be void immediately.
    2. After a 30 day period, all other parts of this agreement shall be void unless otherwise extended by the panel.
  4. Should the panel agree that another agreement or treaty has superseded this agreement, then all parts of this agreement shall be duly void.

My fellow members of the Bundestag, I do hereby bring forth a treaty for your perusal and consent.
[Image: w8sEhEE.png]
Their Imperial Highness, Aav von Hartfelden, Prinz von Hartfelden, and Archduke of Rossmark.

They/Them

[Image: k5g5U0y.png]

His Imperial Majesty, Aurelius I, Emperor of the Ragerian Imperium, High King of Domlar, King of Arin, King of Haggir, King of Don, King of Fola, Grand Duke of Jorn, High Patrician of Kola, Chieftain of the Amir, Warmaster of Alaan, Baselius of Tol, Tsar of Ji, Samrat of Ayn, and Grand High Magistrate of Korrer.
Any posts I make should be taken as posts by any other user unless I use ***RED TEXT***, post as an Administrator, Minister of Foreign Affairs, or as President of the Bundestag. 
AHI welcomed me very warmly as ambassador and has been a lot of fun to engage with ever since. It is my wish that our two regions stand together as siblings and friends. This treaty therefore finds my most heartfelt approval.
Full support
Motion to vote.
Their Imperial Highness, Aav von Hartfelden, Prinz von Hartfelden, and Archduke of Rossmark.

They/Them

His Imperial Majesty, Aurelius I, Emperor of the Ragerian Imperium, High King of Domlar, King of Arin, King of Haggir, King of Don, King of Fola, Grand Duke of Jorn, High Patrician of Kola, Chieftain of the Amir, Warmaster of Alaan, Baselius of Tol, Tsar of Ji, Samrat of Ayn, and Grand High Magistrate of Korrer.
Any posts I make should be taken as posts by any other user unless I use ***RED TEXT***, post as an Administrator, Minister of Foreign Affairs, or as President of the Bundestag. 
Seconded!
Brought to vote.

They/Them