Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Citizenship Application
1. What is your nation in the Empire? Empire of Schokoladenkaese

2. Is that your main nation on NationStates? If not, what is? It is my main and only nation.

3. Have you used any aliases on NationStates in the past? If so, please specify what they are or have been. My other alias is Empire of Schokoladenkaese Kaiserreich which I immediately abandon.

4. Do you have a nation in the World Assembly? If so, what is the name of that nation? Yes and the name is Empire of Schokoladenkaese

5. How did you hear about Hartfelden, and why did you decide to join? If you were sent a telegram, please specify which nation the telegram was sent from. 
If you were invited by a friend, please specify the name of the friend. From telegram by Archbishoporic of Scottiesland

6. How long have you been in NationStates? a couple of hours

7. What are the past regions you have been in, if any? One of the pacific regions.

8. What other regions are you in currently, if any? Not in any other region

9. Have you ever been banned from another region? If so, what for? Never been banned from other region

10. Are you on our regional Discord server? If so, what is your Discord ID? If you're not, this is the link: https://discord.gg/kV9DEa9

Yes, my discord handle is Ulzeta#5512

Swear the following oath of citizenship:
I, Ulzeta, do solemnly swear that I shall be faithful and bear true allegiance to His Majesty Kaiser Friedrich I, and to His Heirs and Successors, and that I shall faithfully obey the constitution of Hartfelden and her laws as well as  fulfill my duties as a citizen.
Denied on administrative grounds. Please contact me through Discord.
[Image: w8sEhEE.png]
Their Imperial Highness, Aav von Hartfelden, Prinz von Hartfelden, and Archduke of Rossmark.

They/Them

[Image: k5g5U0y.png]

His Imperial Majesty, Aurelius I, Emperor of the Ragerian Imperium, High King of Domlar, King of Arin, King of Haggir, King of Don, King of Fola, Grand Duke of Jorn, High Patrician of Kola, Chieftain of the Amir, Warmaster of Alaan, Baselius of Tol, Tsar of Ji, Samrat of Ayn, and Grand High Magistrate of Korrer.
Any posts I make should be taken as posts by any other user unless I use ***RED TEXT***, post as an Administrator, Minister of Foreign Affairs, or as President of the Bundestag.